Early Bird Special Pricing

registration-image.gif
registration-image.gif
sale

Early Bird Special Pricing

49.00 99.00

Friday, Oct 12

Friday evening enjoy a casual mix and mingle with participants and presenters. Time and place to be announced.

Saturday, Oct 13

Enjoy a full day of programming that focuses on the craft of writing presented by one or two guests.

Sunday, Oct 14

A conference format will give participants four breakout sessions to choose from at any given time throughout the day. Programming with start around 10am and conclude around 5pm.

 

A confirmation email will be sent at the time of registration, and each participant will receive a welcome packet and name badge when they arrive for the event.

Quantity:
Add To Cart

Fundraising for the 2018 Permian Basin Writers' Workshop is in full swing. Registration fees cover only 25% of the cost of the workshop. The remaining 75% is raised charitably. Individual, Corporate, and Foundation donations are very appreciated. For more information about making a contribution please email info@permianbasinwritersworkshop.org.